Monday, February 20, 2012

Hrm

As I type this, there is some annoying 50 year old lady with a lisp behind me talking about how drunk she got over the weekend and how much all these young guys were hitting on her. Md annoying. Anyway, my weekend went by pretty quick again, and here I am at lunch on Monday. Today flew by pretty quick as well. I'm stumped with the 3 loans I'm still continuing to work on from Friday and I hope I get them done ASAP. Today is also presidents day, so the streets and the cubicles at my work are deserted. I was wondering how I got to work so early.

Over the weekend I really just chilled out. I watched BEAN with my sister, and I went out Friday and Saturday to the bar in downtown fort worth with kolby. Apparently we are cool again. Some of his old friends from high school apparently rented out a hotel in downtown fort worth for the weekend and they were all going downtown to celebrate. I wasn't really in the mood on Friday because I was mad tired and drained from work already. In fact, right after work, I left and went straight over to hulen mall area to eat with my parents, sister, and Bryan. I guess straight is kind of an understatement. More like diagonal. Or zig zag. My dad gave me awful directions so I ended up getting lost and somehow wound up in kennedale area all the way over by Arlington on the 20. My gps on my phone led me to a dark alleyway that I was sure I would probably get robbed in if I stayed longer than a moment to catch my bearings. I finally managed to find where I was and managed to find the place after another long 30 min of driving.
It was nice to catch up with Bryan. He is only in town for this week, so hopefully we can hang out. After dinner, I went back home with the family and watched part of bean with Stacey. That's when kolby started blowing up my phone,.... Well, he was blowing it up most of the day but moreso now about the hotel party shindig. I was still debating if I wanted to go or not, chris was at some wedding thing and Shadi had Spanish homework he had to study. Anyway, I ended up going and met all of them at library. Kolby had previously texted me and told me it was him and another guy and 11 girls. He wasn't lying.

From the looks of it, when I walked over to their group next to the pool table, dressed sharp with my blazer and 5 o'clock shadow, I went straight up to kolby and shook his hand. I def. Gt a head turn from a majority of the group, which is always a good sign, and I saw some playful giggling between a few of them amongst each other which basically signifies to me, the were down. Kolby was playing pool so rather tha stand there awkwardly, I went and got myself a drink. I wanted something new and improved this time, something crazy with a touch of silly. The first drink that came to find was a vodka tonic.

No comments:

Post a Comment