Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Coolas

Today was another long day. I swear, they always forget to turn the AC on after 2 when I get back from my lunch. Today at least, I got to finally log into and start up my computer.... Kinda. I got past the first screen and got my A number (just like at fidelity) but I'm missing an AU number or some crap so I still can't log into the computer totally yet. Ad because of this, this meant another long day of shadowing Charles and watching him do loans.

For the second day in a row, Quincy and I sat with Charles and watched him do loans. Charles is a pretty cool cat, real laid back, real helpful, and always down to chill. The whole time I thought he was a Christian but he is actually a jahova's witness... Pretty crazy, and pretty sad at the same time because he isn't really a Christian. The day went by pretty slow again as usual. I took my usual designated breaks to go check my phone and I found out from Charles that some Mexican chick 2 cubicles down thinks I'm hot... But like I said in my earlier posts, there is virtually no hot girls on the floor. Besides my manager, and a MILF 2 cubicles down. Both are married/boyfriended though. I still don't know half the people on my team, and apparently, Friday is jersey day so I might officially be breaking out my Paul pierce shirt that bates got me for Christmas. Ohh yess. The super bowl is this Sunday so I got to find a super bowl, party to be attending for sure.

I went out to lunch with charles (Quincy was going to come but he only had a 30 minute lunch). He ended up driving and we went to chick filet. He kept going on and on to both Quincy and me about how much I look like the twilght guy and that I could probably get any girl I wanted. I guess what he is trying to say, is that I got that twilight swag. Lol. I told him the stories about both Shadi getting that girl and about the kolby situation. He thought kolby was being immature about it and that he thought it would blow over in the end. He also mentioned something to me about wanting to start his own company when he gets the funds, similar to a snow cone shop but with better ice. He also told me he hates water... Lol. So random.

At about 430 I asked Lindsey if she had any work for me and she didn't so I just chilled and texted on my phone. I'm pretty sure I'm going to start a 9-6 shift because that should be easy once I get my own pad.

In other news, Kara actually responded to my message on her wall (I put that it was nice meeting her) and said she enjoyed meeting me too and that we need to get together and talk about the test thing she is studying for and also asked where I lived. This all sounds good and dandy, just for the fact that my friend kolby likes her even though she friend zoned him and I'm kind of stuck now on what to do, moreso now than before because kolby is pissed at me for supposedly "going after her." Ill explain more about this later when I get a minute.

I worked shoulders out at the gym and we had a mini-scare because stacey's little, Victoria, was missing and her dad filed a police report. Apparently the police called Stacey asking where she was... That's random. Her car had been at the tri delt house since 3pm. Apparently what had happened, was that Victoria had lied to her parents and told them she was hanging out with Stacey but I guess a family member has asked Stacey where she was and Stacey said she hadn't talked to her all day. Lol wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment