Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Duex

So I'm going to keep this post short and sweet today.. I worked on some work for my dad and started looking at camcorders that I might purchase when I return my sound bar and my iPod dock thing I got for Christmas... It was also family movie time tonight because my sister came home with MAYA so we all watched the movie Bridesmaids. It was pretty funny. I was supposed to go rock climbing today but wasn't able to go because chris bailed last minute. He did say that he would be down to go tomorrow after...... Wait for it...............

Wait for it.......... HIS DATE..... Lol yes Chris got a date with ole Priscilla Escobar (aka a girl that was really into me and has been into me for awhile but I never reciprocated). I'm happy for chris.... A bit surprised, but happy. Priscilla is a good girl, and someone that chris could handle (chris follows me and goes for chicks in my league, that aren't in his, or he goes for party girls and comes on way too strong.)

I'm also planning another road trip to Austin so I can see Alyssa Potas, aka Amanda Potas's sister.. She has to go back to work tomorrow so she won't be able to make it up here to Dallas anytime soon.

Time to hit the hay... Zzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment