Friday, January 20, 2012

eventful?

1/19 oh, what an eventful day.. Where do I start? How about that I got a BS speeding ticket yesterday, and I have to go do defensive driving.. which freaking sucks crap. So today, I went down to wells fargo to go get a money order because apparently, the only way to pay for this stupid ticket thing is either a money line or a money order... freaking stupid. When I got in there and talked to the notorizer, she recommended I call them first before I get it done so guess what I get to do tomorrow!

After all that crap happened, I went and got my haircut.. My old nemesis Socorro cut my hair.. The reason I call her my nemesis is because I am pretty sure this woman had it out for me forever. I remember back in the day she would skip over me even though my name was on the list, among other things.. And I never knew why, either. Today there was practically no one in so I didn't really have anyone to choose from so I just had her cut it for me.. and let me tell you, there is a language barrier. I know she is spanish and all, but she had no idea half the stuff I was saying, I am pretty sure. Lol. I told her to point cut my bangs, and she somehow interpreted that I meant I wanted a point for my bangs. Yeah. I have no freaking idea how or where she got that from. Luckily, it was easily fixable. I literally almost LOLED when she actually cut my hair into a point. And seriously, it's the worst feeling in the world when halfway through the haircut, you start thinking about the language barrier that is between the customer and the haircut-ress. Seriously. I literally had a mini-panic attack because I was like wtf, my hair is going to get demolished. Lucky for me though, she corrected it and everything was good to go. Another thing about socorro, she always finishes my haircut in like 20 minutes flat, almost like we are at the daytona 500 or something and she's the pit crew. That kind of scares me, because it makes me feel like she did an half assed job. Either way though, she seemed in really good spirits today and after doing my hair it looks fine, so we are good.

After I left the haircut place, I went home and chilled for a bit before I decided to get dressed up in my blazer and head to downtown fort worth to meet up with kolby. We started the night off at library, and unfortunately for us, no one wanted to go out. We walked around the entire bar and we really didn't see anything worth talking too, we even went upstairs to scope out the joint and there was literally nothing in there to look at. dudes as far as the eye can see. We ended up going outside, and gave it literally 10 minutes to pick up or we were going to leave.. Just then, we ran into ole MEGAN Seacrest.. She was apparently here with half of her sorority! she went out to smoke or something on the patio, and she came out with a girl named kate, who was actually really really hot. I was definitely impressed. She worked at twin peaks and she looked real tasty. Anyway, Kate smoked, and we didn't have a lighter, so she ran off to find someone that did while megan and kolby and i talked. It was nice. I like megan, just not in that way.. And i'm pretty sure she is freaking obsessed with me. Yeah, I said it. She comes on so strong onto me all the time, it's like chill bro! It's all good! everything will be fine. that isn't in her vocabulary though.

Anyway, after some talking, Megan straight up blurts out to kolby, "you should go after my friend, she will definitely 'get down'". I'm pretty sure this is code word that she is a huge whore. She looks good, but still, she is a whore. And that's gross. Who knows how many guys have steamrolled that. According to megan, she's the slut of the sorority and gets down with everyone and that kolby should make a play. Megan then informed us of how great of a wingwoman she was, and she actually really tried to help my boy kolby out with her! Unfortunately, it was too little too late because captain grey shirt was all over her. While all this was going on, I ran into Micah and his new girlfriend.... Ready for this.. MIRELLE. Old mirelle from uta.. Aka the girl that wanted my balls for like 3 years but never got served them, lol. She really doesn't look all that good face to face, maybe I didn't make that big of a mistake at all. Anyway, I talked to micah and his bro shawn for a bit, when out of the blue, Courtney Mahaffey shows up! It was like a Hollister family reunion. Courtney looks really good, but she has a flipping kid.. That's gross.

Anyway, apparently mahaffey knew the "town slut" kate and they were supposedly BFF4L so they were talking for awhile. Kolby went in to get a drink and left me out there with Kate (barfing megan left as well). I started to spit some game at ole kate and sure nuff, stupid megan comes out and cockblocks the hell out of me, even though I wasn't even really pursuing her. Freaking ridiculous if I do say so myself. But it's whatever. Kate and her both end up going inside, but before she goes inside she says to me, "That's what you get for crossing me.." Than flips me the bird. Yeah, I am pretty sure this girl is maddingly crazy.. Or just semi-retarded.. or both.

After a bit, Kolby came out and I was ready to go at that time. Megan came back out onto the patio and I explained to kolby how bad megan had cockblocked me for no apparent reason whatsoever. I guess this got her upset or something and she went back inside and hung out with her Ate a Pie sorority friends.. I told Kolby we should just go, it was already after 1, and I really wanted to go to Capital bar and hit up 7th. We took one last glance thru around library, even ran into Summer (Yeah I seem to always flipping see her nowadays) and we ended up jetting for capital.

When I got maybe 5 blocks from montgomery plaza, we discovered that kolby forgot to close his tab out at library so we had to turn around. I drove back to the garage and parked, and we headed towards library again for the second time. Kolby was already pretty smashed at this time, he even jumped on the little "your ride must be 7 feet or shorter to enter" sign in the parking garage and swung on it like a monkey. Kid is crazy, I tell you. Anyway, we managed to make it all the way back to library, he closed his tab out, and I was just contemplating us going home when I suddenly got a text from Megan saying they were going to Cafe Brazil with all the other girls. Kolby and I were for sure down.

So it took some time to figure out where cafe brazil was. apparently, it is by tcu, but i had never been there before. when i got there, i quickly discovered there was little to no parking, anywhere. there were open meters everywhere, but i typically have no change. i must've driven around cafe brazil on berry street at least 10 times, before i went down the street beside it and kolby and i noticed 2 hot girls walking towards the parking garage. kolby quickly rolled down his window, and started yelling over to them. at this time, i figured it was a lost cause.... i mean, we don't even know these girls, they are drunk and don't know us, i can't really see this going well at all, but it's whatever. i end up pulling into the garage in front of the 2 girls and kolby starts talking to them.

they end up wanting a ride to the 4th floor of their place. being the nice gentleman that i am, i offer them a ride and they actually hop in! i was surprised, but happily surprised. To enter the gate, you need a little keypad clicker thing, which they had, so the whole time I just assumed we were going to head up to their house for a bit and hang out.. When I pulled to the 2nd floor, I noticed that the only way to get through the exit was that you needed that same clicker thing and I quickly uncovered the fact that they just wanted a ride, nothing else... SO we ended up dropping them off at the second floor elevator because they wanted out. But by this time, I was already at the exit gate now and realizing the gate wouldn't open. Cue my mini-panic attack. I started freaking out, because it was already way after 2, and I had no idea if anyone else would be going through the exit anytime soon. Kolby is laughing his ass off, while I'm just really in shock mode. Lucky for us, there just happened to be a car leaving, so I quickly followed the car out and managed to get myself to safety. Lucky me.

Kolby and I ended up parking at one of the meters, and I managed to find a few quarters that I threw into the little toll meter thing to get us about 30 minutes of time. I wasn't planning on staying long, and now we had an excuse to leave whenever because we only had 30 minutes of time alotted. Little did I know what I was getting into.

When kolby and I get inside, we see that the group had already ordered food and were chowing down. All the girls I had met earlier in the night were there, including some other girls that I hadn't had the opportunity to meet just yet. Before we could even sit down, Megan starts gagging and looks like she is about to hurl. I never realized how hammered she was. Yummy. Her red haired friend (probably the nicest girl at the entire table, that I would come to find out) walked her to the bathroom where she puked her brains out. In the meantime, we were entertaining the "guests".

So starting off, I was always good at selling myself, so I was trying really hard to sound personable, get to know everyone at the table, and so on. Little did I know how rude these girls were. After some small talk at the beginning, it started to get heated almost immediately. But, it turned heated in a good way. The girl next to me, who apparently has a boyfriend from north carolina, was super smashed and was playing with her food.. Literally. Like she was making a super duper huge mess. she was taking all the chips on her plate and crushing them into a million pieces, and spreading them all over her plate. Like really? I mean how old are you? That was cool when we were like in 6th grade, but cmon now. So naturally, I started calling her "crumbs" and giving her a hard time about it. The girl on my far left ended up not only bumping her head on the wall behind her, but spilling her drink all over the table. I dubbed her, "spills." The other girls at the table didn't mean really anything to me, except kate, who I was still putting in work with. i must say though, she ordered 2 meals for herself. That's flipping crazy.

After needling both of them, it started to get kind of heated in a funny way. I couldn't stop laughing at how immature these girls were, and how lame they were when it came to insults. They had nothing really good, and Kolby and I kept needling them about everything. "Can someone spill a drink all over the table again? thanks." or, "Does anyone have some crushed potato chips I could borrow? Oh there we go." stuff like that. It ended up being really funny. Even kolby was having a good time, and he was throwing back insults at them like it was no one's business. At this same time, I found out that the meters were FREE after 2pm, so I wouldn't even of have to pay the change that I did. Well, that's good to know. I also found out from kate that megan's boyfriend was a virgin, and kate straight up told me she is a whore and can't wait more than 2 weeks without sex. She also said she doesn't believe in relationships at all... Sounds like a true Slore to me. lol.

Around this time, megan ends up actually leaving and going home with the redhead girl who drove. I call her barfing megan now because that's all she is good for, apparently. Crumbs wanted me to drive her ass home, but I quickly quipped, "Sorry I didn't drive.. I rode a bike here. literally, a 2 seater bike with kolby." That got her off my back. Drunk people believe everything.

After a while, everyone got up to go and pay their tab. I apologized to the waittress for the mess they made. It seriously looked like a atom bomb had just been dropped on the table, lol. Food and crumbs were literally everywhere. After all that happened, we ended up walking out and going our separate ways. The whole time Kolby and I could not stop laughing at how stupid they were. What a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment