Sunday, January 29, 2012

today today today

1/29 Today was my last day before work tomorrow. In fact, I have to wake up really early tomorrow so I'm going to make this short and sweet. I had freaking defensive driving all day today. it was like 6 hours long.. from 1-7. I took it at the same place I always take it at, and got another NEW instructor instead of the last one. There was 4 flipping people in my class. Seriously. 2 old guys and a 16 year old girl that sat on the same row I did. I almost fell asleep like 4 times during the movies part of it. The defensive driving itself wasn't too bad.. Just really long and boring. The instructor was going hardcore by the book, so we actually had to be there the full 6 hours. We only had 1 15 minute break and a 30 minute dinner break. I ended up talking to the 16 year old girl (not like that) most of the time in class, she was in class because she wrecked her car because she rear ended someone. Sucks for her. She is only 16 (turned 16 in august) and already has a wreck on her record. Anyway, her name was leigh ann posey, her mom was actually a middle school teacher at Aledo! Imagine that.

She ended up rolling out with me to chipotle to grab some grub. She seems like a really nice girl.. She apparently drinks and parties alot too (She's really into nirvana and grundge). We ended up coming back late because our lunch break wasn't long enough. After some more boring videos, we took the drivers safety test and I ended up making a 95.. (I missed the Rural accident question again like I do every year). I waved goodbye to both leigh ann and the instructor.. See you next year mr. instructor. lol.

After I defensive driving was over, I headed over to the grocery store and got some shopping done for tomorrow... I gotta wake up early tomorrow so BBL

No comments:

Post a Comment