Monday, January 23, 2012

updates oh my

1/21 So for the first time in a long while, I ended up not going out tonight... Sarah really wanted me to go out with her and meet up with her friends but I didn't have a wingman. Kolby, who was down to go originally, had called me but I had left my phone at home (which like, never happens) when I went to go work out so by the time I called him back it was too late.. He already had made plans. I ended up chilling at home, watching sweet home alabama on CMT, and just relaxing. The whole time, gina was blowing up my phone, asking to come over and spend the night. Seriously girl, I don't roll like that. I don't want an easy one night stand, and you leave in literally 2 weeks so I really don't want a hump and dump from you, I'm sorry. but yeah, she was texting me and calling me like nuts, I never answered any of them. Call it what it is, but yeah I don't roll like that.

1/22 Today I took ole meeks to the dog park. It was a beautiful day outside, and I knew I had to get my meeks out and about (and check out the wonderful women of tcu at the same time, lol.) Of course, when I got there, the place was PACKED. There was a ton of pretty women there, and I made a bee-line for the first "triad" of girls that were nearest the gate when I walked meeka and I in. I forgot all their names already, (one's name was cathy) but one of them was actually president of tri delta at TCU!!! Want to know why this is so good?!?!?! Because of ALLL the possible networking capababilities. I mean, not only was this chick really funny and cool, but she is prez. Which means whenever they have a party, or a social event or something, I might find a possible route to go (thru them of course) and meet even more girls. This was seriously the link I needed. Apparently all 3 live together (the other 2 were kappa kappa gammas). One of the 3, a blondie, was super hot.. But also super taken, unfortunately. So I did most of the talking to the blonde girl and the prez.. I let them know that I had just recently moved to the area, and I didn't know where anything was (this helps put me in a good spot because it will look to them like I am just networking, which is totally what I am doing.). halfway through talking ot them, I knew I needed to get their numbers, especially the tri delt prez. So I went in froom networking perspective and said, "hey, next time you guys are out you should totally hit me up.. I literally know like 10 people here." And boom goes the dynamite. I got the 3rd non-taken roommate's number, and the tri delt prez's number. Like I said, above all else, they were actually cool to talk too and hang out with. I can totally see why the prez became the prez.. She is really funny and has a really outgoing personality.. So we shall see where this takes us! UP IS THE ONLY DIRECTION WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment