Sunday, January 15, 2012

Progresssss

1/14 I know I'm been bad at this, but let me fill in what happened yesterday. So today was yet again a other chill day for me. It was very, very beautiful outside, so I knew I had to go outside at one point... I also wanted to check out my video camera so I was sure to take both out with one stone. Before I get into that epic adventure, I was getting my phone blown up by Dominique the bartender, ashley Phillips (who I had talked on the short drive to don pablos), and Megan d.. (I always want to call her megan P for some reason..).

Long story short, I ended up chilling and watching the saints and 49ers game... It was a really great game, but I missed the game winning touchdown because stupid directtv is messed up. Once the game was at halftime, I embarked on a trip to the sand dunes, with old Meeks in tow, to try out my spiffy new camera... Little did I know what was in store for me.

The moment I let Meeks out of the car, she started going crazy and went and tried to sniff everything... It took forever to actually get into the dunes, but when I did, the first thing I did was tie up Meeks to the picnic table so I could do some sand dune climbing with my camcorder. Bad idea.

So I tried the great idea of climbing the sand dunes with my camera in my right hand at the same time. I managed to get halfway up, until I placed my hand in what I thought was a sturdy hold, which need up being not the case as the sand eroded and I lost my grip and actually fell off the mountain. As I fell, I hyper extended my right foot trying to maintain my balance and not fall, but my momentum was too strong and I fell off of it onto the ground below. I was seriously lucky that I had no Injuries and the camera was fine.

I decided to put the camera away and climb again. Again, I got halfway up before I lost my balance and ended up falling off the wall and landing on my feet. Good thing I crouched when I landed, otherwise I could've done serious damage to my knees. I was not going to let myself be deterred, to I put the camera away and climbed it again, this time making it to the top. SUCCESS!

After I climbed up, I took Meeks back and watched Tim tebow get absolutely smashed by new England.... I really don't know why so many people hate the guy, he's a good dude. I originally was supposed to go out tonight with old kolby but he opted to back out last minute because we went out so much this week and it was a far drive. I quickly searched for a replacement wingman for tonight, but couldn't find one. Just then, guess who called me...

Only jacquelyne... The girl I send random "holy frijoles" texts too. We ended up talking for a bit but before long the conversation started to get hot and heavy... So heavy she ended up sending me a picture of her "situation.".. I don't even know this girl, and she doesn't even know what I really look like and she is sending me that... Just goes to show she's not the type of girl that I would be into. Either way, midway through our phone conversation, my phone deserted randomly.. Thank god. I'm pretty sure that was god saving me right there.

After that debacle, I went to the gym and played some hoops. I ran drills for the first 30 minutes, and then ended up playing 25 and a game of 2 on 2. My shot and midrange game is really developing, and I scored 23 points but barely lost. A lot of my points came from 3 pointers and midrange which is good. My teammate (a Mexican kid from kennedale who can run forever and dribble pretty well) and I were down 6-1 to the other team and we came all the way back and stomped them for the win. I had an awesome pass where I was in the middle of the key, impacted up my dribble, put the ball through my legs (like Bryan) and then hit my teammate who was cutting to the hoop with a no look bounce pass for the layup... SICK!

I'm going to bed now, night

No comments:

Post a Comment